среда, 29 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD FRANKY RIZARDO FEAT. TESS LEAH THE END

You Know Original Mix. I don't like to stick to one style, and it's nice to see that people appreciate this about me as well. I prefer staying in Holland so I can be with my friends and family during the countdown. When we spoke around Miami time last year, you said that was shaping up to be the best year ever. How did you hook up with Tess Leah for the vocal? Feel Alright Original Mix. Yes I think I have. franky rizardo feat. tess leah the end

Uploader: Nikoramar
Date Added: 24 January 2015
File Size: 54.55 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 99175
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Freak Franky Rizardo Remix.

franky rizardo feat. tess leah the end

Come on and say it Lyrics powered by www. Vortex Benavid Dub Remix.

franky rizardo feat. tess leah the end

There were moments during my sets where I needed to pinch myself to see if it was still real! Let's keep in touch through facebook. Ths this flurry of house activity commences, we caught up with the Dutch producer to discuss competitive pressure and why was the best year of his life. There was a time when i thought i couldn't live without you You were my truth in those days You were the only one i knew You were my heart and my soul I gave my heart to you You had been weak in my mind I knew that was true Do you still feel the same when i call Do frnky give a damn if i fall Do you still believe in our world Still believe in our love It's so easy to play, so easy to say I wish i knew how to pretend So now leave me again Will we be best friends Gotta feelin' that this is the end Now this frakny the end Now this is the end Now this is the end Now this is the end Now this is the end Now this is the end Now this is the end Now this is the end Now this is the end Now this is the end Now this is the end Say it: I prefer making a small demo, and producing the final tews around the vocals.

After the countdown I played three gigs in Holland and went from hess last gig in Rotterdam straight to the airport to fly to the Dutch Antilles for a ten day holiday. Magic Carpet Huxley Remix. What else have you got lined up for the next couple of months? It ain't over Leaah on and say it Come on and say it Come on and say it Tell me it ain't over Tell me it ain't over Tell me it ain't over Come on and say it Tell me it ain't over Tell me it ain't over Tell me it ain't over This can't be the end I remember what we say I know it can make I know it can say Baby this can't be thr end don't tell me it's the end our love rizardoo The End Rizardo Re-Rub.

franky rizardo feat. tess leah the end

New Year's Eve is always a difficult one in terms of where to play. Call Upon Me Mixed. When we spoke around Miami time last year, you said that was shaping up to be the best year ever. How did you hook up with Tess Leah for the vocal? You Lrah Original Mix.

The End (feat. Tess Leah)

By closing, you're agreeing to cookies being used in line with our Cookie Policy. Do you usually write tracks with the intention of eventually finding a vocal for them? Show More Show Less.

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Playing at Pacha has been my dream of mine since I was a little drive-in DJ at the age of To find out more about online behavioural advertising or about the cookies we use and enf to delete them, please refer to our privacy policy.

It's difficult to write a track with a vocal in the back of your mind. February is proving to be a busy time for Franky Rizardo. There are not many places like it. One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the site to work and has already been sent.

Franky Rizardo - The End | Defected Records™ - House Music All Life Long

If you only look at other people, it can kill your personal views on music. Come on and say it. Was there any particular inspiration behind this record?

On My Own Club Mix. Share Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. Baby Slow Down Extended Mix. Feel Alright Original Mix. If so, does that help or hinder the creative process? Production wise I'm very happy as I have tracks that are in the top 10 House charts on Beatport and Traxsource.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий